By Uwe Flick
Lecturers - request an e-inspection replica of this text or touch your local SAGE representative to speak about your path needs.
In the recent version of his bestselling ebook, Uwe Flick introduces the entire major theoretical ways to qualitative learn, and offers unrivaled insurance of the complete variety of equipment now on hand to qualitative researchers. Organised round the technique of doing qualitative learn, the e-book publications you thru ethics, examine layout, info assortment, and information research.
In this fifth edition, you are going to find:
- a new bankruptcy outlining methodological methods to qualitative learn
- new introductory sections at the start of every of the book’s seven elements, which organize the floor and outline keyword phrases
- lots of recent useful examples which provide help to perform all elements of a qualitative study venture
- new workouts that provide the chance to check your figuring out of what you’ve learn
- a fresh spouse web site choked with assets for academics and scholars together with recommended solutions to the workouts within the publication, complete textual content magazine articles and hyperlinks to extra resources: http://uk.sagepub.com/flick5e
Available with Perusall—an e-book that makes it more uncomplicated to arrange for class
Perusall is an award-winning book platform featuring social annotation instruments that let scholars and teachers to collaboratively mark up and speak about their SAGE textbook. sponsored by means of study and supported via technological concepts constructed at Harvard college, this means of studying via collaborative annotation retains your scholars engaged and makes instructing more uncomplicated and extra effective. Learn more.
Read or Download An Introduction to Qualitative Research PDF
Best educational research books
Makes use of a video game theoretic method of discover which financial guidelines are 'credible' and 'politically feasible', questions that had eluded conventional macroeconomic approaches.
Duncan Foley presents an alternative choice to Keynesian and 'new classical' macroeconomics, in line with the Marxian idea of capital.
Ambitions: To catalog what's identified concerning the defense of interventions containing Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, Saccharomyces, Streptococcus, Enterococcus, and/or Bacillus traces used as probiotic brokers in examine to lessen the chance of, hinder, or deal with sickness. information assets: We searched 12 digital databases, references of incorporated reports, and pertinent experiences for experiences addressing the protection of probiotics from database inception to August 2010 with out language restrict.
Examine tools for humanities and occasion administration offers a compelling and complete consultant to investigate tools for undergraduate and postgraduate scholars in arts and occasion administration, in addition to for managers within the arts/culture/events industries. This book provides scholars and working towards managers with the following: • crucial talents in designing their very own qualitative and quantitative learn experiences that can be applied in a true operating environment • counsel in designing, handling, and tracking learn paintings which scholars and practising managers might fee from consultants • the mandatory theoretical and useful foundation to spot and enforce appropriate methodologies to behavior learn for educational dissertations and theses within the fields of arts, cultural and occasion administration.
- Business Research Methods
- The Secret Code of Japanese Candlesticks
- The Handbook of the Study of Play: 2 Volumes
Extra info for An Introduction to Qualitative Research