By Anita Rieder,Thomas E. Dorner
In diesem Ratgeber beantworten Univ.-Prof. Dr. Anita Rieder und Ass.-Prof Dr. Thomas Dorner vom Zentrum für Public future health der MedUni Wien
• alle relevanten Fragen rund um das Thema Bluthochdruck
• von der Früherkennung zu präventiven Maßnahmen bis hin zum Zusammenhang mit anderen Erkrankungen.
• welche Risikofaktoren es generell gibt
• warum Blutdruckmessen schon in jungem regulate sinnvoll ist.
Read Online or Download Bluthochdruck: Erkennen, behandeln und vorbeugen (MedUni Ratgeber) (German Edition) PDF
Similar medical administration & policy books
Accidental accidents, together with vehicle crashes, drowning, burns, poisoning, and suffocation, are a number one explanation for dying to children. baby abuse, infectious illnesses, and nutrition poisoning additionally have an effect on little ones below 5. This bibliography offers details valuable to people who deal with childrens, who're doing learn on find out how to hinder accidents, or who supervise or educate those who deal with little ones both in baby care or domestic settings.
"The textual content is state of the art in its research of healthiness disparities from either family and foreign views. Minority Populations and future health: An creation to wellbeing and fitness Disparities within the usa is a welcome boost to the sector since it widens entry to the advanced concerns underlying the wellbeing and fitness disparities challenge.
MacIntyre's narrative dependent advantage ethics have for the 1st time during this booklet been utilized to a company present process switch pushed via industry forces and a society that desires extra for much less with scant regard for the capability wherein that's accomplished. the sensible strength of those insights is explored within the case examine that runs throughout the booklet.
This can be the 1st BMAT idea and perform ebook out there, supplying not just perform questions yet breaking down the BMAT examination step by step. The authors, either best experts in BMAT education, specialize in each one part in flip, utilizing many pattern inquiries to rigorously illustrate the speculation instead of easily trying out rote studying.
- Geriatrics Models of Care: Bringing 'Best Practice' to an Aging America
- 50 Policies and Plans for Outpatient Services
- Medical Sociology on the Move: New Directions in Theory
- Brilliant Business Models in Healthcare: Get Inspired to Cure Healthcare
- The Importance of Nutrition as an Integral Part of Disease Management: 82nd Nestlé Nutrition Institute Workshop, Gurgaon, New Delhi, October 2013 (Nestlé Nutrition Institute Workshop Series)
Additional info for Bluthochdruck: Erkennen, behandeln und vorbeugen (MedUni Ratgeber) (German Edition)